WELCOME TO SHAMROCK FINANCE:
Here at Shamrock Finance we have worked over the last 8 years to build a floor plan business that is entirely unique to the industry. We have always believed that by keeping it simple, we could offer our clients a new and easy way to manage their inventory and cash flow simultaneously. We do this by offering an inventory financing option unlike anything offered by our competitors. The key is, NO CURTAILMENTS, NO PAYDOWNS, NO HIDDEN OR ADDED FEES**.
Our plan is simple and easy to manage.
At Shamrock Finance our finance plan is structured like a revolving line of credit. The only charge to the client is a weekly interest payment based on the total line of credit. We work with our clients to establish a line of credit that is reflective of the size and cost of their inventory. Once that amount is established, our clients set out filling the credit line with inventory. Purchases can be made at any time and there is no harm in maxing out the credit line in a short amount of time, because there will be no curtailments or buyout in 30 , 60, or 90 days. No need to stress about paying off vehicles that have not sold. And due to the fact that the payment is always the same, it gives our clients the ability to manage their cash flow in a consistent and predictable manner.
- Buy and sell as many vehicles as you like for no additional fees
- Pay one small weekly fee
- No Curtailments
- No title fees
- No On / Off fees
- No "Other Fees"
$50,000 Line Of Credit
Pay $346 a week
Buy and sell 5 Vehicles = $346 a week
Buy and sell 10 Vehicles = $346 a week
Buy and sell 20 Vehicles = $346 a week
Hold the vehicles for a day, a week, a month. 3 months = $346 a week
NO ADDITIONAL FEES!!
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE PLEASE CLICK THE REQUEST CREDIT LINK AT THE TOP RIGHT OF THE HOME PAGE, AND GET STARTED.
** There is a once a month $50 lot check fee
THE RULES WE LIVE BY:
1. No more then 3 titles to be released on any floor plan at any time
2. All weekly payments must be current for any business to be conducted
3. In the event of a bounced check or returned payment, the account will remain on hold until
the payment has been made and cleared our account.
4. After 7 days any outstanding titles will be paid off.
5. Under no circumstances will we floor plan any titles that have previously been floor
planned with your other current floor plan companies.
6. When picking up titles, please be sure to bring a check for that title. Or please be sure
that we have file checks in the house.
7. If vehicles are sold / titled / registered out of trust, that vehicle must be paid for before
any other transactions are made.
8. If upon a lot check it is found that a vehicle is mot in the condition for which it was valued
and put on floor plan, arrangements must be made that day to revalue the vehicle.